Automotive Mechanic/Technicians at Buds Auto and Truck Repair apply proper troubleshooting, diagnostic and corrective steps to repair and maintain cars, trucks, fleet vehicles, and more.
- Perform all levels of repair, and preventive maintenance, on vehicles and equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Remove and install parts, disassemble and assemble components, test and adjust assemblies, with minimal supervision.
- Make critical repairs, and adjustments, as required to automotive parts, components, and systems.
- Test and verify correct operation of repairs and adjustments.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Buds customers on their repairs. Make honest recommendations regarding the repairs needed to maintain our customer's vehicle health.
- Complete all necessary documentation, and follow up as required, in a timely, consistent manner.
- Be a team player. Our customers deserve the best!
- Must be able to read and comprehend specifications, service and parts literature, technical bulletins, and other related manuals/publications.
- Must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas in a friendly, professional manner.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Positive customer service.
- Excellent Automotive Mechanic/Technician knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools, air tools, measuring tools and instruments, engine diagnostic tools, and other industry specific equipment.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent preferred.
- Graduation from an Automotive Program, and/or Industry Certifications, is a plus.
- Proven experience as an Automotive Mechanic/Technician.
- Tools to perform necessary tasks.
Wages based on education, experience, and industry certifications. Applications available at our Mechanic Shop in Lisbon Iowa.
Please contact Buds Auto and Truck Repair for additional information.
One Stop Auto Shop
Stop in today to see why we have become Lisbon and Mount Vernon's preferred auto mechanic.